Monday will be the seventh anniversary of the day I married my best friend! Part of me can’t believe it has been SEVEN years, and another part of me feels like we’ve been together our whole lives. When I think back on the first year or so of marriage, I can’t help but feel like we were two little kids playing “house.” Regardless, I’m thankful for all the joy and adventure the last seven years have brought us, and I can’t wait to see what the next seven bring!! (You can read more about my handsome husband – and why I really don’t blog too much about him – in this post.)
I don’t know about you, but for the last several years, our summers have been FULL of weddings! (Which I LOVE, by the way!) When it comes to buying gifts, I tend to lean towards something practical and off the registry, but I’ve been getting wilder lately and branching out a little and trying more personalized and/or creative gifts instead. So, today, in honor of our seventh anniversary, here are 7 fun gift ideas for the weddings on your calendar this summer:
1. Mr. & Mrs. Koozie Set from Crystal Faye – adorable for the couple honeymooning in the Caribbean, and would complement a cooler, picnic basket, or ice bucket off the registry nicely.
2. Custom Wedding Portrait from My Little Buffalo – We got our first family portrait from My Little Buffalo this year (see it in this post), and I think it’s great!! In the future, I’d like to get more and put them all on the same wall to show how our family grows and changes. Wouldn’t this be a cute way to start that tradition for a new couple?!
3. Happy Home Hook Pillow from Heart & Home – I have a little thing for pillows, and I just adore this one! So cheerful and cute!
4. Willow Tree Nativity – We actually received this nativity as a gift when we got married from some of Jeff’s relatives. (It’s genius actually – all the adult kids from the family went in and bought different parts of the set. So, it was several separate gifts that all fit together to be a complete nativity.) I LOVED it, because it is totally something we want(ed) for my family, but would not have thought to (or had the money to) by for ourselves. Now, every year when I get the pieces out of the box, I think of these particular loved ones – and what a great gift it was! 🙂
5. Personalized Stockings/Tree Skirt from Merry Stockings.com –More Christmas in July!! This idea is in the same vein as #4, but even more creative and personal!! (Just choose a simple design that could easily be added to as the family grows.)
6. Custom Stationary & Return Address Stamp from Walnut Paperie – Having my own address stamp and “fancy” stationary totally made me feel like a real grown-up when we first got married… I love this idea, just make sure the couple is in a place they will be settled in for a while before buying!
7. Three Nights Wine Box from Uncommon Goods* (and your favorite wine, of course) – You really can’t go wrong with wine, and this box is awesome! The newlyweds would certainly enjoy choosing the special occasions to open the first two, and the last could be shared with the top layer of their wedding cake (if people still do that – we did) – so sweet. *This item is currently out of stock but can be found at the link above when it is back!
Alright! Hope you all have a great weekend!
Nikki Miller says
Love these ideas! I would happy to receive any of these. Happy 7th Anniversary.
app para ver tv en ipad 2 gratis says
El mando se está incluyendo gratis en las primeras unidades
del Minix Neo X8-H pero puedes encontrarlo independientemente por 1.,50 €..
La consulta de puntos Club Cinépolis®, se encuentra
disponible en México, Un saludo y muchas gracias!
El costo es de 0,99 dólares americanos, unos 0,75 euros al cambio.
Chris Salman says
Great Ideas you have mentioned here , for anniversary, nativity sets looks adorable and leads positive approach towards life . Thanks for sharing the article.
divan beds Bradford says
You ought to be a part of a contest foor one of the highest quality sites on the internet.
I will highly recommend this site!
event photography UK says
What i ddo not understood is in reality how you’re now not actually a lot more smartly-appreciated than you may be right now.
You’re very intelligent. You realize thus considerably in relation too this
matter, made me personally imagine it from a
lot of various angles. Its like men and women are not fascinated until it is one
tying to do with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding.
Always caree for it up!
office refurbishers says
Somee truly nice and utilitarian info on this site, likewise
I believe thee design and style contains wonderful features.
I quite like reading through an article that can make people think.
Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!
Hello, the whole thіng is going sound here and ofcourse eveｒy one is sharing
facts, that’s actually good, keeр up writing.
rubbish clearance Bedford says
If you want to inprove your know-how only keep visiting
this website and be updateed with the newest news update posted here.
First of all, thank you for the info, and your perception. I could appreciate
this blogging site and especially in this article. At this stage, Personally i
think I throw away far too enough time on the net, perusing junk, essentially.
This was a refreshing change from that experience. Yet, I believe examining other’s thoughts is a very important investiture of at least
a few of my weekly measure of time in my program. It’s much like hunting throughout the chaff to discover the gold.
Or perhaps, whatever example is effective for you.
Still, near the pc is probably as bad for you as smokes and deep-fried potato chips. http://behealthyforlife.org/
sell my company says
Hi there, after reading this awesome paragraph i am aas well happy to shqre my knowledge here with friends.
Very interesting information!Perfect just whqt I was looking for!
website designers in Oxfordshire says
I like this blog it’s a master piece! Glad I observed this on google.
architect Sunderland says
Onlyy wanna remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is
really fantastic :D.
estate agents Plymstock says
Heyy there, You’ve done a fantastic job.
I’ll definitely digg it aand individually recommend to my friends.
I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web
best ipad wood case says
Pretty! This was a really wonderful article. Thank you for providing this info.
cbd oil purchase says
I hardly create comments, but i did some searching and wound up here 7 Fun Weddin Gifts (in Honor of My 7th Anniversary) –
Teaching Sam annd Scout. And I do have a few questions forr you if you usually ddo
not mind. Is it just me or does it appearr like some of these responses come axross like
coming from brain dead visitors? 😛 And, if yoou are posting at additional places, I’d like to follow everything new you have to post.
Would you list of the complete urls of your community sites
like your linkedinn profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
My blo post … cbd oil purchase
selling your house says
Thanks for sharing selling your house thoughts about sell my home fast.
good sales performance says
I must thank youu for the efforts you’ve put iin writing this blog.
I’m holping to vew the same high-grade blog posts by you in the uture as well.
In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to
get mmy very own site now 😉
My webb site :: good sales performance