As the days get longer, my To Do list (finally) gets shorter, and I begin to find my blogging mojo again, I’ve decided to do a little “Friday 5” series for the summer. (The title is very original, I know.) Basically, every Friday(ish), I’ll share 5 quick things on a random topic with very little explanation etc. Below is the tentative “schedule” through June so that maybe you can make your own list of five things and share in the comments OR blog about it and share a link. Fun? I hope so!
- May 19th: Summer “To Be Read”
- May 26th: End-of-Year Teacher Gift Ideas
- June 2nd: Summer Essentials
- June 9th: Summer Bucket List
- June 16th: Simple Summer Meals
- June 23rd: Summer Closet Staples
- June 30th: Road Trip Life-Savers
So, let’s get this party started…
5 Novels on My “Summer To Be Read List”:
(3) Fitness Junkie: A Novel by Lucy Sykes and Jo Piazza (due 7.11.17)
(5) He Said/She Said: A Novel* by Erin Kelly (due 6.6.17)
*These books were recommended by my go-to book girl – Modern Mrs. Darcy as part of her Summer Reading Guide. If you haven’t downloaded it yet – and tried out the fun new “check box” feature – you need to ASAP!
Obviously this isn’t my whole TBR list – it has more than 50 titles on it!!! – just some of the newer, fiction titles and ones I’m particularly excited to dig into on the beach this summer.
Are you planning to read any of these?! What’s on your list?!?! Please share!!!
P.S. Want to know how I keep track of my giant list of books? How I read them all without spending a fortune? Check out this post.