Happy Friday friends! It’s the middle of the month, so I’m joining Heather again today to share my deepest darkest secrets from the last 30 days-ish. As usual, it’s hot mess express around here, jump on for the ride!
April 2016 Confessions
– My white pants for this season (and last season) are actually Target maternity pants. (Full panel y’all.) It isn’t that I really need maternity pants anymore (not saying my stomach is svelte by any stretch, but I can wear regular pants pretty comfortably #thankyouverymuch), it’s just that I really like the look of these jeans, and I can’t bring myself to
try on spend money on another pair when these are working perfectly fine…
– I realized the other morning that I’ve been using an eyebrow pencil as eyeliner for months.
– I made an Excel spreadsheet to calculate the various pros and cons as well as the prices for different membership options (if only they would let me sign Sam up as a ‘single’ and buy myself a ‘babysitter’ pass) for pool memberships this summer. #thereareplentyofmoreusefulthingsIcouldbedoingwithmytime
– The other day I went through the drive thru at McDonalds (I got a salad, seriously) and, upon pulling off, realized they had accidently given me a large REGULAR Coke instead of the large DIET I had ordered. Yep, I totally went right back through the drive thru. I had to. It’s what I live for.
And there you have it folks. I hope these make you feel better about yourself. 😉 (Don’t forget to check out Heather’s confessions too!)
See you tomorrow for Links & Likes
Hahah- the excel spreadsheet! Love it. Hope you have a great weekend!!
1. The other day, when I was at your house and helping give Sam a bath.. I was digging through your make up, and TOLD YOU that you were using a eye brow pencil.. I suppose you didn’t care too much lol
2. Please figure out the pool situation soon.. this has become to bane of my (our) existence.
3. At least DeWayne didn’t see you at McDonalds 😉
I loved my white maternity jeans too! I have yet to find a non-maternity pair that aren’t see through.