Happy Friday! By the time you read this, I will be on my way to Charleston, South Carolina for YALL Fest… Charleston is easily one of my favorite cities in the world, and I love any good excuse to stay in a fun hotel and talk about books all day; plus, I’m meeting my girlfriend from college, Courtney, there – so all is basically right in the world. Excuse me for gloating. 😉
Anyway, on to today’s Friday Five… Really just a random hodgepodge of fun.
1. Egg Muffins. I made a dozen on Sunday and have been eating them for breakfast every morning. They are really yummy and satisfying – and super easy to make. (I used eggs, sausage, cheese, spinach, and bell peppers in mine. Yum!)
2. Christmas Photo Inspiration. We are meeting my friend Mary over Thanksgiving to take Christmas/maternity photos, and I’m already brainstorming about what we will wear, etc. Currently, I’m loving the look of black and white stripe and red plaid. (I also love the simplicity of this look for maternity shots.)
3. Animal Prints. Man, I love every single one of these. They aren’t cheap, but I really want one for the next baby’s nursery (flamingo for a girl/ bear or buffalo for a boy). Maybe Christmas?
4. Lara Casey Powersheets. I’ve heard Lara Casey speak on two different podcasts lately, and a lot of what she had to say resonated with me. I love the way her faith intertwines with her passions and her desire to “make things happen.” Very inspiring. I think this will be the year I invest in the Powersheets…
5. And, a good reminder… Always.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
P.S. In case you can’t tell from the lack of real content this week, I’m hurting for blog ideas… How about a little Q&A? What would you like to see my write about? Questions? Ask em here, and I will answer next week…