Hey guys! Happy Monday! Last week was such a fun week on the blog. Thanks for all your great responses to my newsletter, and a special THANK YOU to those of you that bought your new Simplified Planner from my links. I can’t wait to hear what you think of it!!
Today, I’m joining the lovely Heather again to share some of my less-than-lovely moments from the last month. Hopefully you can relate to (or at least get a laugh out of) some of these:
May 2016 Confessions
– I HATE changing Nora’s diaper right now. In fact, I basically only do it when she starts stinking.
– I am about five assignments behind on my grading for school, but I listen to every episode of my six favorite podcasts on the day they come out.
– I’m consumed by the search for perfect shoes and a bathing suit cover-up for Nora, but I’m perfectly content to leave her in her infant carrier until she absolutely busts out of it because who wants to spend the money on something boring like a convertible carseat?!?
– I forgot to put sunscreen on my neck at the beach this weekend, and – never mind how terrible it is for my skin and my health – I look absolutely RIDICULOUS today at school.
And the grand finale… I don’t think I’ve ever blogged about this before, but it is BY FAR my most embarrassing moment, and I was reminded of it on my trip with my mom and sister:
– Once, when I was about 13, I was taking a walk on the beach with my sister, and we had a disagreement of some sort. I closed my eyes briefly to clear my mind (naturally), and the next thing I knew, I had STEPPED ON A SUNBATHING WOMAN’S FACE and was tumbling into the lap of her daughter. By the time I realized what I had done, the husband was screaming at me and freaking out, and I was so scared and confused that I just turned around and ran away. I lived in fear for the entire rest of the week that I had seriously hurt the woman and the police would be coming after me at any moment. #truestory
Ok. That does it for today. Don’t forget to stop by Heather’s blog for more confessions and leave your own in the comments if you dare!
Have a great day!