Happy Friday everyone! Mother’s Day is just a few weeks away now, so I thought I’d lighten things up a little (after yesterday’s more serious post) with a wish list of sorts. I don’t expect anything huge from my people – we’re more of the “let mom sleep in and make a big breakfast” kind of celebrators – but it’s always fun to dream…
- Stella and Dot Engraved Bar Necklace – I saw this necklace on a friend recently and immediately added it to my mental wish list. It can be engraved with your child’s birth day, full name, or – my personal favorite – each of their initials (up to three). It’s so simple and classic, I would wear it every day.
- Emily Ley Gift Card – The New Academic and Weekly Simplified planners go on sale on May 11th, and you know I’m going to
needwant one, so I’d be thrilled to get one of these!
- Minted Custom Silhouettes – precious keepsakes and no DIY required (also, 15% off right now with code SPRING16)
- Leather tote – this one, from Madewell, can be monogrammed (for free), and I love that it will fit all my mom essentials, but isn’t technically a “diaper bag.”
- Mama Bear Tee – You know I love a good graphic tee, and this one is so cute!
- Hotel Stay – OK, this seems a little extravagant, but several of my friends on FB/blogs have mentioned this as a gift lately, and I LOVE the idea. A solid night’s sleep, uninterrupted time to read magazines, watch movies, and eat junk food ALONE, and someone else to make the bed and clean the bathroom = pretty much my dream!
So, what’s on your Mother’s Day wish list? How does your family typically celebrate? (Feel free to forward this post to your husband or kids! ;))
Sarah Ross-Koves says
I love that tee and necklace. I am hoping for some jewelry from Pandora, Alex and Ani, or Origami Owl.
What program do you use for creating your collage image? Yours are so clean.
Oh good choices for your wish list!
I use Polyvore. It only really works with clothes/items that are for sale, but I love it You should definitely check it out if you haven’t before. 🙂
This year my MOPs mom friends and I are going to Hilton Head for the weekend! We wanted a girls weekend and Mother’s Day weekend was the only time that worked. It is extravagant and we are totally excited! Our plan is exactly what you mentioned: sleep and relaxing ☺️