Happy Friday everyone! Mother’s Day is just a few weeks away now, so I thought I’d lighten things up a little (after yesterday’s more serious post) with a wish list of sorts. I don’t expect anything huge from my people – we’re more of the “let mom sleep in and make a big breakfast” kind of celebrators – but it’s always fun to dream…
- Stella and Dot Engraved Bar Necklace – I saw this necklace on a friend recently and immediately added it to my mental wish list. It can be engraved with your child’s birth day, full name, or – my personal favorite – each of their initials (up to three). It’s so simple and classic, I would wear it every day.
- Emily Ley Gift Card – The New Academic and Weekly Simplified planners go on sale on May 11th, and you know I’m going to
needwant one, so I’d be thrilled to get one of these!
- Minted Custom Silhouettes – precious keepsakes and no DIY required (also, 15% off right now with code SPRING16)
- Leather tote – this one, from Madewell, can be monogrammed (for free), and I love that it will fit all my mom essentials, but isn’t technically a “diaper bag.”
- Mama Bear Tee – You know I love a good graphic tee, and this one is so cute!
- Hotel Stay – OK, this seems a little extravagant, but several of my friends on FB/blogs have mentioned this as a gift lately, and I LOVE the idea. A solid night’s sleep, uninterrupted time to read magazines, watch movies, and eat junk food ALONE, and someone else to make the bed and clean the bathroom = pretty much my dream!
So, what’s on your Mother’s Day wish list? How does your family typically celebrate? (Feel free to forward this post to your husband or kids! ;))