If you’re new(ish) around here, you might notice that I collaborate with Heather from the blog Notes from the Nelsens a couple of times each month – we co-host a Mid-Month Confessions link-up on the 15th of every month (save the date for next week and get inspired by our old confession posts here and here) and share our monthly Favorite Finds on the 30th (see September’s here and here). According to my reader survey, these are two of the most popular posts on the blog, so I thought it might be fun to take a minute today to help you get to know Heather a little more by sharing her preferences on 25 random “this or that” questions. (P.S. You can also read all of my responses on her blog today – ours are so different!)
But first, here’s cute Heather and her boys:
They live in Georgia, she’s a fellow Clemson Tiger, a former elementary school teacher turned stay-at-home mom, and she’s currently baking a sweet little GIRL to join their family in February!
Now, here’s her list:
1. Soda or Iced Tea? – Soda (I live in the south, but I don’t like sweet tea)
2. Early bird or night owl? – Early bird
3. Pancake or Waffle? – Waffle
4. Team Fitz or Team Jake? – Team Fitz (not sure what this says about me)
5. Statement earrings or statement necklace? – Statement necklace (Did you know Amazon sells tons of statement necklaces for under $10?! I have two and they’ve held up great! You can check all of them out here and here.)
6. Walk or Run? – Usually walk, but recently run (one of my October goals is starting the couch to 5k)
7. Pencil or Pen? – Pen
8. Cake or Pie? – Ice cream?! Okay, cake.
9. Paper Book or E-Reader? – lately, E-Reader
10. Beer or Wine? – Wine (red)
11. Yoga or Pilates? – Pilates (love Nicole Stewart on YouTube!)
12. Bath or Shower? – Bath (in a perfect world where I have at least 30 minutes to relax with a candle and a book every day) 🙂
13. Cook or Eat Out? – COOK!
14. Ketchup or Ranch? – Ooooh, both. But ranch on pizza- Mmm
15. Dress or Pants? – Dress
16. Apple or PC? – Apple
17. TV or Movie? – TV (Parenthood & Friday NightLights- why did you ever have to end?)
18. Flats or Heels? – Flats (give me comfort over fashion thank you)
19. Skittles or M&Ms? – Usually Skittles, but when I am pregnant, give me all the chocolate.
20. Mountains or Beach? – Beach, unless it’s Fall. Then give me a fire and lots of colorful trees.
23. Spender or saver?– Saver
24. Suspenseful movie or romantic comedy?– Romantic comedy
25. Roller coaster or Ferris wheel? – Ferris wheel
And there you have it!
Now, head over to Heather’s blog to see my responses to the same list and check out some of my favorites of her recent posts – Book Review: For the Love, 31 Favorite Things, and A Little Announcement – while you’re there. TGIF folks!!
Hoping to have a new Links & Likes post up tomorrow,