It’s mid-month again, so Heather and I are sharing our non-highlight reel from the last few weeks in hopes of laughing at ourselves, keeping it real, and proving that no one’s life is really all rainbows and butterflies (right?). We’d love for you to join us by linking up your own confession post at the bottom of this one or simply sharing one of your finer moments in the comments… Confession is good for the soul!
Here are mine:
– I have one week (or so) left in this pregnancy, yet I am considering buying another pair of maternity jeans because a.) there are some cute ones on sale at Old Navy right now, and b.) let’s be honest, I have no intention of wearing regular pants for a LONG time still.
– I really want my long-term sub to be good, but not too good. I’m worried that my students might like her better than me. (Such an insecure teenage thing to worry about, but the thought has definitely crossed my mind more than once in the last few weeks!)
– I deleted the Facebook app off my phone because I felt like I was spending too much time mindlessly scrolling through it. Now I just spend more time because I have to actually go through Safari and log in every time. #fail
– I kind-of love the Baby Center message boards.
– I cried at the dinner table twice last week because my three year old didn’t like my cooking. #hormones