Hey there, remember me?!? #worldsworstblogger
I’m calling for a “re-do” starting on November 1st, so hopefully things will be improving around here soon (blah blah blah hearditallbefore); but, in the meantime, here are my favorite finds from October:
2. Honeycrisp Apples – If you aren’t eating this, you MUST start. We go through about a dozen a week at our house.
3. The Wet Brush – I got this at a “Favorites Thing” party (see my IG about it here) a few weeks ago, and it has totally lived up to my expectations. Sam’s hair is a total rat’s nest when he gets out of the shower or wakes up in the morning, and this thing combs out the tangles without a single tear. #Isoundlikeaninfomercial #butreally
4. Sorta Awesome Podcast – I’m always looking for new podcasts, and I found this through your recommendations on this post. It’s the perfect mix of fun and serious, and I anxiously wait for the new episode to be released each week.
5. Target leopard flats – These were included in my Fall/Winter Shoe Capsule, but they are worth pointing out individually too. I think shoes are the perfect place to throw in a little leopard print for a classic, but still trendy, look. Plus, these are super comfortable and less than $25. I wear them as often as possible.
7. Ikea Antilop High Chair – This thing is $19.99 and PERFECT. My mother-in-law had one of these for Sam, and we decided we had to get it this time around. It’s light weight, very easy to clean, and has a cute minimalist look to it. *If you are having a baby soon, please don’t buy something fancy. This is it.
8. Baby Led Weaning – I’m not doing this “by the book” at all (in fact, I haven’t even read the book), but I’ve really liked following the general approach when introducing food to Nora this past month. She is already a really good eater, and the whole process has been MUCH less stressful to me than I remember it being with Sam.
Alright, that about does it…
What are your favorite finds this month? Please share in the comments, and make sure to stop by Heather’s blog to see her list (including her little guy in an adorable bear costume and a great pair of maternity jeans) too.
Happy (almost) Weekend!