Good Monday morning to ya! I don’t know about where you are, but it was beautiful outside yesterday, and we’ve got the same weather on tap for today and tomorrow (which, coincidentally, also happen to be the days I’ve taken off of work to care for Sam). It may snow next week; but, for now, spring is in the air folks!
Spring always brings a fresh wave of energy my way, and March is one of my favorite months for pushing the re-set button on long lost new year’s resolutions as it is my birthday month and, now, Nora’s too. The end of March will mark 32 years of life for me (whoa), and a full year with my girl, and I’ve got big plans. 😉
But, before I get to those, here’s a quick recap of how I did on my February B+ goals:
- Bed by 10:30PM; wake-up by 5:30AM; and, seriously, get to work by 7. I was about 50/50 on this one. 😐
- Spend some quiet time journaling / praying / reading scripture at least 4 days a week. I’d say this one was accomplished. I’m loving the SRT study! 🙂
- Exercise at least two times per week. Try out some new classes at the gym. I exercised more this month, but still not 2x a week every week, and I didn’t get to any classes. 😐
- Buy a new water bottle and drink 64oz. of water every day. Did it, doing it (mostly). 🙂
- Read a new book to Sam. We finished Ralph and the Motorcycle Friday! I’m amazed at how much Sam comprehends and enjoys this. More than any other “habits,” I’ve started lately, I love reading to Sam the most. 🙂
- Organize kids’ clothes (closets & basement). I made some progress on this – including dropping items off for a local consignment sale – but I’m definitely not done organizing. 😐
- Re-design blog (YES! Coming soon!!) and post at least three times per week. Blog design done! Yay! Posting schedule – close enough. 🙂
- Send “First Quarter” blog newsletter. DID IT! (If you missed it, make sure you sign up here for the next one.) 🙂
- Set aside a Saturday morning to myself and fill in those dang Power Sheets. No comment. #maybenextyear 🙁
- Get in a habit of washing my face + applying moisturizer every morning and night. I was very consistent about washing my face every morning and using Nerium’s DAY cream, but I still only did the night routine about 30% of the time. 😐
Progress not perfection, right. 😉
March 2016 B+ Goals:
1. GET TO WORK BY 7AM.
2. Finish the SRT Lent study.
3. Complete the 21-Day Fix. Yep, I’m doing it. It’s time. Day 1 is tomorrow. (If you’ve done it and have a success story and/or tips, I’d love to hear them!)
4. Plan and host Nora’s first birthday party. I can’t wait to share details!
5. Organize my closet and create a (modified) spring capsule wardrobe. (More on this to come.)
6. Schedule a Book Club for April or May. #babysteps
7. FINALLY finish the gallery wall in Sam’s room and replace / update photos in the rest of the house. (Most of them are the same pictures I put in frames when we first moved into this house eight years ago.)
8. Consistently wash my face and apply moisturizing cream AT NIGHT.
That should keep me plenty busy! Don’t forget to check out Sarah’s B+ goals on her blog too! May this be our best month yet!!
Have a great week!